Business Development Manager – Central & Eastern Europe
Carvansons is a UK based creator and manufacturer of fragrance for use in many sectors worldwide. The business was founded over 75 years ago and remains in the same family ownership today. Our passion for fragrance is apparent in everything we do, from creation and technical expertise to supplying unique fragrance for use in many sectors worldwide.
We now have several new and exciting career opportunities for fragrance sales & business development specialists to join our growing team in order to help us develop our business in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the role
These are newly developed sales & business development roles; therefore, we are looking for highly commercial candidates who are self-driven with exceptional customer development skills.
The roles will be home-office based and will require travel to customers across the assigned territories, building a network of agents & distributors in Central and Eastern Europe with particular focus on Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Slovakia. The position will build and forge relationships with customers in the region in order to deliver sales.
Reporting to the UK Headquarters, ideal candidates will possess experience within a manufacturer or distributor of fragrances in addition to holding relevant market knowledge & relationships.
- 5+ years in B2B fragrance sales
- Demonstrated ability and proven track record of creating new business
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Strong customer or distribution network within the region
- Willing and able to travel within the region as required
- Sales expertise, solid ability to communicate associated to selling, influencing, and negotiating
- Ability and skill to develop trusted customer relations
- P&L awareness
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written English & other European languages
About the package
Competitive salary plus sales commission & travel expenses
About our application & recruitment process
If your skill set and experience matches the job requirements, then Carvansons would like to hear from you direct by CV submission to email@example.com.
Interested parties will be contacted by telephone to enable opportunity to discuss the role in more detail with aim to plan face-to-face interviews.
Applications will be received throughout July and August with first stage interviews taking place week commencing 7th September, so resulting in a start date by late 2020.